Operations and logistics manager
We are seeking a candidate to oversee logistical operations relating to the running of CULTUREEDIT / Tom of Finland Store, both online and in-store.
Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative and established names in contemporary culture.
• Handle all customer liaison matters
• Manage sales with in-store customers
• Inventory management
• Oversee all logistics relating to fulfillment, shipping and handling.
• Work with web programmer to continuously advance operation and design of website
• Create sales reports
• Manage contractors
• Manage all third-party vendor accounts related to the store
• Oversee ordering and merchandizing
• Oversee appearance of showroom
• Oversee product development of exclusive products for the website
• Develop new systems and organizational structures to enhance efficiency of operations
• Los Angeles based
• Experience with shopify and shipping software encouraged, but not required
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Interest in art, design, queer culture, marketing and branding
• extremely organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced small business environment.
This is a full-time position. No remote work.
To apply, please email Joakim Andreasson at email@example.com