Heavy Terry Shorts Black by CDLP Mobilité
CDLP Heavy Terry Shorts are designed with a relaxed, yet robust, straight fit, mid-thigh length and tonal embroidered logo. Made of a unique recycled and organic cotton blend–a sturdy, durable quality that carries volume and ensures maintained shape. The inside has a loopback knit—a technique that lends the garment comfort and breathability.
- Relaxed, straight fit, mid-length
- Runs slightly big, size down for a more fitted look
- Model is 185 cm/ 6’1’’and wears size M
- Mid-thigh length
- Elastic waistband
- Two side pockets, one back patch pocket
- Cotton cords cut raw and finished with a knot
- Tonal embroidered logo
- 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled cotton
- Made in Portugal
CDLP is a Stockholm based prime underwear label going against the norm of men’s underwear mass production. Taking a sartorial approach in designing a new generation of high quality underwear made from superior fabrics, CDLP creates a unique customer experience enhanced by ingenious packaging. Garments are designed in Stockholm and hand crafted with care by true textile artisans in a third generation factory in Portugal. The visual narrative focuses on intellectual masculinity and portray decent men that follow their dreams.